【CVAT】How to create multiple jobs in one task?
In the Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT), you can create multiple jobs within a single task by following these steps:
1. Open the CVAT web application and navigate to the task that you want to create jobs for.
2. Click the "Jobs" tab in the task menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Create" button in the top right corner of the screen.
4. In the "Create Job" dialog that appears, enter a name for the job and select the users who will be responsible for completing the job. You can also set the start and end dates for the job if desired.
5. Click the "Create" button to create the job.
6. Repeat this process to create additional jobs within the same task.
Keep in mind that each job within a task should be a distinct, discrete unit of work, and should be assigned to specific users who are responsible for completing it. This will help ensure that the task is completed efficiently and effectively.